Birmingham, B29

Thursday 4 June 2009

Google map of the Birmingham B29 postcode area

posted by Michael Grimes
In this post – my first ever on this blog – I've had a crack at plotting Birmingham B29 on a Google Map, with fair success if I may say so.


View Birmingham B29 in a larger map

Thanks to James Thornett for his static map of B29 which served as an invaluable guide.

I'm going to try to do more with this, but in the meantime you can add it to your Google Maps account if you have one. You can then see other maps – such as Pindec's B29 Meandering Games - layered over the top.

If you don't already have one you can get a Google account here.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 pm, June 06, 2009 , Blogger Dave Harte said...

    It's great to see this blog back up and running - apologies for not noticing. I'm in B30 now but am a previous resident of B29 (right on the edge in Victoria Road) and much of B29 is my regular running patch. You're now in my RSS reader - keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home