Birmingham, B29

Monday 8 June 2009

B29 street names

posted by Michael Grimes
Yes, it's a very boring topic for a post; but as I can't find a comprehensive list of B29 street names anywhere, I decided to write one myself.

Names have been taken from the Google map that I created earlier, so (knowing Google Maps) there may be some mistakes. And of course I may have missed some, so if you spot a mistake or an omission please do let us know.

There are well over 200 streets, so to save it taking up useful space on this page you can see the list of B29 street names here.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:39 am, July 09, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    List of street names includes Winnie Road and Gleave Road, but omits Lottie Road for some reason.

     
  • At 1:20 pm, July 09, 2009 , Blogger Michael Grimes said...

    "omits Lottie Road for some reason"

    Thanks for pointing that out. The reason it was omitted is that I went through the entire map, on screen, trying to note down all the roads. It took FOREVER and gave me very sore eyes ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home